COVID–19 Screening Information
Thank you for your patience during these difficult times. In order to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID –19 within our clinics we would ask that you read through the following information carefully and if you answer YES to any of the questions please contact our reception staff who will arrange for a new appointment for you as soon as is possible.
*have you tested positive for COVID or had any COVID symptoms in the past 10 days to include:
– new persistent cough more than an hour or more than 3 episodes in 24 hour period)
– a high temperature or fever
– loss of, or altered sense of smell or taste
* has anyone in your household or support bubble had any COVID symptoms in the past 14 days
* have you been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID–19 in the past 14 days
* have you been advised to self isolate as part of Test, Trace and Protect strategy
* have you been advised of a close contact by StopCOVIDNI app in the past 14 days
* have you travelled from a country outside the common travel area in the past 14 days that is not currently exempt:
Please also be aware:
– our toilets are restricted use so please brush your teeth & use the bathroom prior to attending.
– where possible attend alone, one other person can attend but only if necessary.
– Please leave any additional belongings at home or in the car.
– Arrive on time for your appointment, if you are early remain in the car until 5 minutes prior.
We appreciate your cooperation in this as we follow guidelines and ensure a safe environment for all our patients and staff.